Image Map Image Map Image Map

Snow!

Yesterday afternoon, winter finally came.

That's not to say that I'm entirely happy about that fact - I live for the warm, summer days.  Winter is like this in-between time when I almost don't exist properly.
But, going outside for class today, I have to admit that the snow made everything prettier at 7:30 in the morning.



I've never been a big fan of snow - it's cold and wet, and frankly I never really enjoyed rolling around in it (at least not since I can remember.  Although there's photographic proof that at one time, I did quite like making snow angels).  It indicates winter at what I believe to be its worst.

Except in the early morning, before anyone has a chance to destroy it.  Before the 9-5ers have started on their trip to work, and before the children have come outside to play in it, and everything's just sort of coated in this white blanket.  

How about you?  Are you enjoying the snow, or is it just a terrible reminder that there's still 5 more weeks till everything starts turning green again?

<3