Image Map Image Map Image Map

Disappearing Act

Over the past couple of weeks since my disappearance from this blog, I've had SO much going on.
And I feel like I owe you an explanation, at least a little one, because I had plans for posts.
Primarily, I've been busy with work.  But it's been more than that.  

Life just gets in the way sometimes, and I'll be honest...I've loved every minute of it.

Instead of telling you what's been going on though, I'll give you some pictures.

Day 71
No matter where I end up in life...I think the Philadelphia skyline will always be one of the most beautiful things I've seen
Day 72
Say what you want about Philadelphia fans, and certainly I can't pretend I know anything about baseball.  But I do know that these players love each other, and the game.  How many major league teams run into each other's arms when they win a simple regular-season game?

Over the past couple of weeks, there have been babies born, and parties planned for those still on their way.  Relationships have been formed, and old ones rekindled, while those that never left have carried on.  
As the final weeks of summer wind down, and I get ready for my Junior year of college, I'm loving every minute of the sunshine - whether I've photographed them or not, little or small.

<3