Image Map Image Map Image Map

Moving On

It's the end of summer, and I'm feeling the familiar itch.
The need to travel...to move, and be somewhere that isn't here anymore.  Tomorrow, I move into my dorm for my Junior year of college.
I spent the majority of my summer being terrified, because being a junior means being halfway through college...halfway to the real world where I have no idea how to even begin to find a career, even with four years of college under my belt.
But it's August.  Tomorrow I move in.  And I'm so ready; so ready to move on to somewhere new, even if it's not really new and I won't be there for too much longer.

All my life I've needed to move around, or at least for as long as I can remember.  I always pictured myself living in a city like New York, where everything is always different and I'd never recognize the people I see on the street.  Where I can simply turn a corner and feel like I'm somewhere entirely new, change my outfit and be a new person.  

I've always liked beginnings because it marks the start of something new.
Tomorrow, I begin my third year of college.  And I can't wait.

<3