Image Map Image Map Image Map

Signs of Summer



Yesterday, I watched a man teach his son how to use a camera - placing the Canon into his hands, and telling him when and how to press the buttons.  I was surrounded by beauty, by people with cameras and children smiling at butterflies - but this one image, a man and his son, is what made me smile.  It made me remember what I loved about photography, as I watched his grandmother photograph him with the camera - the ability to capture a moment, to help remember it forever.

Somehow, this week I've turned into a photography blog and nothing else.  I'm blaming it on Sherlock, and the beautiful flowers grown at Longwood Gardens - the summer days that I just can't get enough of, and that are ending within the next couple of weeks.

.... that's a good enough excuse, right?

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'