Image Map Image Map Image Map

I'm Home...




She sat in that position for probably five minutes, and only moved when I tried to pet her.  Apparently, she just wanted to be photographed.







The flowers outside of my house are just starting to bloom.  For now, there are only three of these.  But by the time I'm home for Easter, I'm sure the little plot will be filled with them and others like them.




The flowers we plant never seem to grow.  But these have been popping up right around Spring every year since we moved in.  It's a mystery I've given up trying to solve.



Roses have always been my dad's favorite. In the house I grew up in, we had a beautiful pink rose bush in the backyard.  When this bush blooms, it's not nearly as pretty, but he still tends to it.



Right now it's just thorns and some leaves...

Home sweet home
<3