Image Map Image Map Image Map

This May...

This May...
I will finish my sophomore year of college.
My brother will officially decide which college to go to in the fall.
My best friend will learn whether she's having a boy or a girl.

A lot is happening this May, but do you know what I can't wait for?
I can't wait for Augusten Burroughs' new book, This is How.  
If you've read Burroughs before (Running With Scissors, Dry, A Wolf at the Table, etc.) this is a bit different from his usual fare in that it's not about HIM.  This book is a "self-help" book of sorts, if you can call it that, containing chapters on "How to Finish Your Drink", and "How to be Thin".

I can't wait.

How about you?  Do you have a favorite author whose new books you anticipate?  Have you ever read Augusten Burroughs?  What did you think of him?

<3