Image Map Image Map Image Map

My Invocation of a Muse (any muse)

Day 38
Although I'm sure I've always realized it - people have told me, and honestly it's just clear when you look through my photos - it is becoming clear to me that I take pictures primarily of two things:

1) my feet
2) flowers/plants/trees/grass

For the most part, I stay away from portraits, landscapes, cityscapes, and so on.  Anything that does not include the macro setting on my camera, I stray from.  And by stray, I mean don't touch with a 10-foot pole.  Primarily because whenever I do touch it with a 10-foot pole, I'm very unhappy with the end result.

BUT part of what I want this 365 Project to do is help me expand my skill limited abilities.  So, this is my searching for my 10-foot poll.  It's been a while though, so I need some help!

Cue my sparse number of blog readers:
what should I take a picture of that is different in some way from what I always usually post?  

<3