Image Map Image Map Image Map

Saturday Reasons to Smile

This week, I am so very grateful for

*
 Some of the incredible opportunities I've had....
Such as being able to spend a day in a local newsroom 
*
Seeing my name in print.  
It doesn't seem to get old... 
*
My Kitty.
Even at 21 years old, I love curling up in bed with my cat.
*
Friends 
*
Fruit.
Especially raspberries.  I've been craving them so much lately!
Making pie with my dad.
And then eating the pie.
*
Good books.  
The kind that I can't put down, but never want to finish.
*
Edgar Allan Poe.
I've read so much of his work.  Wrote my senior paper on him in high-school.  And can honestly say he  is my favorite poet, and possibly my favorite author.  Happy birthday! (One of these days I'll bring you that cognac!)
*

What about you?  What made you smile this week?

<3