Image Map Image Map Image Map

What I've Been Pinning

Pinterest is one of my favorite websites; but also one of the most pointless ones.  
I have boards full of gorgeous hair-dos, fun outfits, lovely crochet patterns, and recipes that look delicious.  For the most part though, the ideas Pinterest builds in my mind never come to pass.  Instead, I waste hours each week browsing through photos of tattoos, photography tips, and "I can haz" cats, re-pinning like there's no tomorrow.
That realization doesn't stop me from scheming and planning though; so for now, here are some of my favorite pins.

I absolutely adore the placement, and anybody acquainted with my blog knows how much I love cats...but maybe a tattoo of a kitten behind my ear screams "crazy cat lady" a bit too loudly.
I know it'll be years before I find myself waking up in my own house, especially one this beautiful...but a girl can dream of brightly colored walls and floor-to-ceiling windows, right?
Not only do these look delicious and healthy, but they're so fun and different!
And I wouldn't even need a passport to see this breath-taking view in Western Maine
This dress has me dreaming of springtime...
I'm loving this scarf
What about you?  What have you pinning lately?

<3

PS. click the photos to link to the original source :)