Image Map Image Map Image Map
Yesterday, I finally got out with my camera for a little while, and since I've been showering you with months-old photos for a while, I thought I'd share the new ones here.
(why yes, yes that is a photo of tree-bark.  I'm glad you asked.)





 Truth time: I only really brought my camera because these Operation Beautiful sticky notes were ALL over campus (and probably will be for the rest of the week).  This was one of my favorites :)






Now that you've all seen my wonderful pointless and not that great macro abilities, I guess you're wondering where the normal pictures are, right?

I guess now's a good time to tell you - there aren't any.  Well except for this one of my failing to climb a tree (that my friend took)


<3



Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'