Image Map Image Map Image Map
Lately, I've been seeing this lovely idea on so many of the blogs I read; so today, I'm borrowing it from Robin at The Sunshine Diary, and Kristin at Skinny Jeans & a Chai Latte

Listening to Mumford & Sons.  On constant repeat...I just can't seem to stop.

Wishing for warm weather; this winter (mild as I know it is) is killing me.  I can't wait till the day I can move to California...
Source
Reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.  I'm only a couple of chapters in, but it's so so good so far.  And it comes recommended by John Green, so how could I not?
Oh, and text books.  I'm also reading lots of text books.

Course

Welcoming the few new readers I've seen popping up here over the past week.  It's so great to see you guys!  Start here to see what Good Day Sunshine is all about :)

Celebrating George Harrison's 70th birthday


Watching way too much Netflix.  Let's just leave it at that.

Eating all the greek yogurt in Pennsylvania.  There are about 20 cups of it in my fridge right now...It's better than eating chips though, right?






Wanting to travel somewhere!  I'm always suffering from wanderlust, but winter is the worst....Spain sounds lovely right about now....

Who wouldn't want to go here?
Source
Craving junk food.  But that's an all-the-time kind of problem for me.

Decorating my new apartment.  Okay, not really - only in my head because I wont' have the apartment until the end of August.  But a girl can dream, right?

Needing to take more pictures!  I need to get out with my camera, and soon.

Missing My Kitty...Is 21 too young to apply for my crazy cat lady certificate?


Loving that feeling when a blogger you really admire follows you

What about you?  What have you been up to lately?

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'