Image Map Image Map Image Map

Holy Kittens, Batman!

I can't believe that Robin, over at The Sunshine Diary, had this fabulous idea!  Okay...maybe I can.  Everything else on her blog is so great, why wouldn't this be, too?

I can't believe Monday is April.  APRIL guys, and do you know what the weather outside is like right now?  Well I'll tell you - miserable.  Cold, and windy, and miserable.

I can't believe that this is about to be my second post in a row without pictures.  Quick - to Google Images!!

I typed "I can't believe" into Google, and this is what came up.
Here
Okay, better?  

I can't believe how many great new ladies and gentlemen have stopped over to my little blog over the last month!  Seriously guys, thank you so much!  It makes me ridiculously happy to see that I have a new comment or follower over here, and I am probably going to continue to be amazed by each and every one of you.

I can't believe that I'm going to be so lazy as to do this link-up today, and Friday's Letters tomorrow.  Forgive me?

I can't believe I still haven't seen the new How I Met Your Mother.  I've been really awful at keeping up with that lately... So shhh don't tell me anything!!


I need to know who is beneath that veil!!  Like...need to know more than I need to know who I'm going to marry....

I can't believe that's all I have to say...  I'm a bit sleepy.



Okay...you're right.  There were no kittens there...sorry for lying?


<3