Image Map Image Map Image Map

One Too Many Letters (and loving it)

I've been really loving the letters lately over here (just check out this post, and all the other ones in this series), but I just can't seem to stop....
What can I say, I love letters!  So, what am I waiting for - time for another Friday link-up with The Sweet Season!


Dear Readers I know I've said this before (okay, a lot lately), but I'm so happy to have you here!  Thanks for stopping by, and if I've never heard from you - I'd love if you'd leave a comment so I can get to know you! :)
Dear Semester I can't believe you're halfway over.  When this ends, I only have a year left - and I think that might be too terrifying for me to really consider right now.  So let's hold off on the finals, shall we (even though I am so ready for summer)
Dear Yogurt with Just a Bit of Chocolate you are delicious.  I am going to keep eating you every morning, if that's alright with you.
Dear Really Great Sponsors seriously, thanks a ton for a great month!  You guys have been ridiculously awesome! (and if you're looking for a great blog to sponsor in April, I suggest these ladies)
Lindsay / Brandi
These two went so above and beyond, and I loved working with them!
Dear Doctor Who I know I'm making myself sound like such a nerd saying this, but Sunday better get here quick!  I can't wait for the new episode (even if I am a little bit worried, too).

Here
PS.  You do have some pretty great quotes, too....
Dear Spring okay, I've said it before, and now I'm saying it again.  April is on Monday - get your shit together, fast!
Dear Everyone Celebrating Happy Easter! I hope you find tons of eggs :)
Dear Friday's Letters thank you for giving me the opportunity to write way too many letters on this blog :)  I'll see you again next week

Photobucket

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'