Image Map Image Map Image Map

In Which I Nominate a New King

I'd love to tell you that I came up with this all on my own.  But that's a lie...I found this great idea from Nadine over at Back East Blonde.  You should probably definitely check her out.

I'd love to tell you that Google is king of all the land (er...all the technology), but apparently they're not.  As of July 1st, Google Reader will be shutting down and a new blog-world king will be elected.
I nominate Bloglovin', and you can make sure to follow me before the switch here.
(and if you need to know a great way to transfer all the blogs you follow, this tutorial from Life Unpublished is perfect!)

I'd love to tell you that when I say I'm going to drink lots of water and stop eating chips and Starbucks, I mean it.  But that is so much a lie that those who know me are laughing hysterically at the thought.  As we speak, I'm eating a fruit and cheese box from Starbucks.  I thought it was healthy.  Until I saw how many calories there were.  I guess I need to stop telling myself cheese is healthy, huh?

I'd love to tell you that I don't obsessively check blogger and all my various social networking sites, but really - don't most bloggers?  Or am I kidding myself here...

I'd love to tell you that this beautiful polished look comes easy...

but, well....it's not beautiful or polished.  And it sure didn't come easy.
(mmmm brie...)

I'd love to tell you that I have more to say, but....I've got nothing.

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'