Image Map Image Map Image Map
Listening still to Mumford & Sons.  When will I stop?  Nobody knows...
Reading Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. So far, it's so good! (I'm just reading a little slowly....)
Wishing my damn darn Orchid would be not dead.  I don't know what I did wrong!  Anybody know how to deal with a dead orchid?
Loving my new iPhone!
Drinking grapefruit juice and cranberry juice.  Or at least trying to make myself drink it.  In reality, I'm drinking way too much passion tea lemonade from Starbucks
Also Wishing my dad a happy birthday! Love you :)
Learning how to protect myself against would-be rapists.  You know...in that self-defense class I'm taking. Anybody want to be my practice dummy?
Overusing PicMonkey for all my photo-editing needs.  As much as my high-school photography teacher may have taught me about Photoshop, I can't remember any of it.  And besides, I don't have Photoshop.  So for now, PicMonkey will work perfectly!
Tweeting like there's no tomorrow.  I think I'm finally starting to get ahold of the whole thing...  Follow me?
Praying for a timely and appropriate spring. I know it starts in a few weeks, but I don't want one of those snowy springs...you get that Mother Nature?
Sleeping in my bed at home with my Kitty.  I went home for the weekend, and it was nice to not sleep in a dorm for a couple of days.
Eating wayyyyy too much crap.  Taking your dad to a smorgasbord for his birthday may make him happy, but I think we all ate entirely too much...  Breakfast today?  Back to yogurt and fruit.


What about you - what have you been up to lately?

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'