Image Map Image Map Image Map

There Must be a Way

I had a different post planned for today, one filled with spring and color and sunshine.
But after yesterday, I don't feel like any of those things are appropriate or even relatively important anymore.

I never know how to react to an event like this, other than with shock; and it wasn't until a coworker told me last night that one of the two dead was a child that I got really, truly angry.  Angry at whoever did this and at whatever made them do it, angry at the world we live in, and at the fact that it will happen again, and again, and again until we find a way to stop it.  Angry for the two dead, and for their families, and for the 78 others who could die over the next few days.
Angry, and sad, and heartbroken for our country, for our world.

It seems too common that these tragedies are happening in America...in the world, and I don't know what we as a society can say or do to stop it from happening.  But there has to be something.  Somehow, there has to be a way for us to help.

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'