Image Map Image Map Image Map

Around these Parts...

Now here's a post I haven't done in a while.... and since I know you've all missed it like crazy, today I'm going to update you on what my world has been like lately....

Eating well, right now strawberries.  But if I'm being perfectly honest about what I've been eating lately....canolis and chicken fingers.  Healthy, right?
My roommate and I learned how to make canolis the other night, and it's just been downhill uphill from there
Reading notecards.  And text books and syllabi and study guides.  Can you tell it's finals week around here?
Also Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.  I've never been a huge fan of his, but I'm borrowing the book from my roommate.  I'm not too far in yet because of the previously mentioned reading materials, but so far so good :)
Watching Mean Girls.  Or at least wanting to....why I haven't yet is beyond me.  Also The Great Gatsby.  That trip to the movies needs to happen ASAP.
If you've seen it, how awesome was it?  And how incredible was Leo
Thinking that maybe I should let you know how often I refer to actors/musicians/etc. by first name only.  As though we're close friends.  I think Leo would be completely okay with my calling him that, right?
Anticipating Thursday night.  When my last final will officially be handed in, and my junior year will be over.
Okay...that was scary to say....
Needing to learn how to cook a few things.  For the first time in my life, I'm actually responsible to make myself dinner.  By the grace of working four days a week, and class one night a week I haven't had to do that too much yet.  But I can feel it coming...  Does anybody know any easy/delicious recipes??

And that's about all I've been up to lately...what about you?

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'