Image Map Image Map Image Map

Meet Sheree

Hey guys - happy Tuesday!!

Since this week is finals over in my parts, I have someone special to entertain you while I'm off flipping through notecards and writing five pages on why the Harlem Shake is related to communications' theories of evolution.

Today, I'd like you to meet this awesome girl, Sheree from The Hartungs.  This girl is so sweet, and crazy at getting everything done.  While I'm over here freaking out about school, she's got that and a new marriage going on.  And she looks adorable while doing it all.  Remind me to learn how she finds the time.

So first, read what she had to say to a few questions, and then make sure to hop on over there and say hello!







Blog // Twitter // Pinterest

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'