Image Map Image Map Image Map

Kiss Me

Dear you

What do you think our first kiss will be like?  Will you step towards me, quickly and out of nowhere, and kiss me suddenly?  Will you sweep me off my feet, or will I grab you - unable to stop myself from kissing you, hoping that you feel the same?  Will it be a goodnight kiss as you leave me at my doorstep, or will we be out walking, arm in arm through some unnamed city or town?

Most likely, it will be none of those and all of them.  A mix of all the kisses the movies have told us to expect, and all the awkward moments that real life breeds.  It will be ours.

I think I'd like it kept a secret for now; that way, I can keep dreaming of all the possibilities between now and when we meet.

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'