Image Map Image Map Image Map

Monday Currently

Does anyone remember that awkward moment when I didn't get out of bed until nearly 2PM? Yeahh....in my defense though, I only slept about 4 hours last night.  But since it's now 2PM and way past acceptable blogging time, I'm just going to go ahead and give you guys a Monday currently.  I haven't done one of those in a while anyway....

Reading The Messenger by Marcus Zusak.  He's the author of The Book Thief, and so far I'm loving this book!  I'm also reading the PA Permit Test book, because 21 is entirely too old to not have a license.  I need to get on that so that I can stop dealing with the withering glares of people judging my driving-less existence.

Eating eggplant and tortellini and ground-turkey-tacos.  Because I still have way too many leftovers from last week.  Who wants to come help me eat so I can make that Avocado-Basil Pesto on Alexa's blog and tomato basil soup? Although speaking of tomato basil...who has a good recipe for that?

Watching Gossip Girl on Netflix, and of course Big Brother.  I'm trying to be ashamed of my awful TV watching habits but....well, it's not happening.  Any other fans out there?

Here
It just took entirely too long to find a non-spoilery picture
Waiting for school to start. I know I risk losing my cool-kid status here (but really though, who am I kidding?  I was never a cool kid.), but I'm excited for classes to start.  It's going to be a ridiculously busy semester for me with an internship, full-time class schedule, and part-time waitressing - but I'm excited.  And just a little bit bored with summer and the rain every day.

And that's all I've got for you on this lovely Monday, before it gets even later to be posting this.  What have you been up to lately?

<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'