Image Map Image Map Image Map

Take Me Back to Where the Hills Roll Green

One year ago today, my brother and I were traipsing around Ireland.  
We were standing over the tallest cliffs we'd ever been to, and marveling at how incredible it all looked.  A man was standing amidst the tourists, playing the flute for whoever would listen, and I felt like I was on top of the world.  I was seeing just how green the earth can be, and pinching myself to make sure it wasn't all a dream.

Today, I am suffering withdraw.  If I'm being completely honest, I've been suffering withdraw since Sunday morning, when I realized that it had been a year since I left for Ireland.  
So I hope you'll understand if I just scatter a few pictures here from what I was doing a year ago...



Irish man playing the flute




<3

Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'