Image Map Image Map Image Map

In Which I Ponder the Price of Beds

This snow is making me too lazy to write anything terribly interesting (also, too frustrated....isn't it almost April?), so let's just get to it, shall we?

Listening to Mumford & Sons Pandora station.  See?  You thought I was listening to the same thing again, but I mixed it up a bit.... probably because I figured I needed to listen to something new
Wondering why there is snow on the ground outside...a fairly good amount of it....more than I think fell in all of January and February.
Reading blogs.  Does that count?  Because I never ended up reading those books I said I was going to.... I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself about that.
Joining this Bloglovin' link up hosted by Postcards from Rachel and Northern Belle Diaries.



Shopping for a bed that's not going to cost me an arm and a leg.  This apartment shopping thing was fun until it got to the boring furniture.  Then I realized how much I was spending....  But who am I really kidding?  I'm excited like a kid on Christmas!
Dancing around my room to Pandora.  Okay, maybe that only happened last night...but still noteworthy in my opinion.
Loving the insane number of giveaways going on right now.  In a way that I never realized before, the end of the month is the best time for blogging (just maybe not for other things, like paying bills....)

So that's what I've been up to lately.  Really exciting, I know.  What about you?

<3
Facebook     ~     Twitter     ~     Pinterest     ~     Bloglovin'