Image Map Image Map Image Map

An Addendum

Just last night, I wrote a list of goals here - things I plan to push myself to do over the next few months that make up my fall semester.  One of those things was to post more regularly, and here I am not even 12 hours later with not the slightest idea what to write about.

Go me, huh?

Here's the thing, though.  Life's busy, especially lately.  And I can only see it getting more so.  Pair that with the fact that we all know I'm not that great at posting regularly under the best of circumstances and, well...come mid-week and I'm telling myself a post isn't really that important today; especially when I have no idea what to say. 

So here's my addendum to yesterday's blogging goal:
- I'm going to post regularly, just not daily.  I think, at least for now, I'm going to stick to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting schedule.  My hope is that with fewer days out of the week to think of content for, I'll have something better to say on the days I do post.
Maybe this will change, and maybe it won't - but for now, I think it's going to make things easier.  And even better than that, I hope that it will make what I say here more worth reading.